€ 70,000 - € 80,000
Human Resource & Recruitment
Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
Are you ready to take a leading role in the HR&O challenges for one of ASML's supporting functions areas: ensuring a smooth HR&O cycle and contributing to topics such as leadership development and organizational change? And do you want to be part of a fun, agile & professional HR&O team? Then take the next step in your career and apply today!
Supporting Functions (SF) is a very diverse business area, covering important business support functions like Finance, Strategic Sourcing & Procurement, Legal, Management Support, and IT. Most of these sectors are currently adapting their structure and WoW to a growing and more global ASML organization. As HR&O you can contribute to challenging topics like organizational change, new WoW’s and advancing employee development. And the sector requires a different employee approach looking at its unique, often specialized, and ambitious employee profiles.
As HR&O Manager, you take the lead in defining and executing the People agenda for your specific HR&O area. You work closely together with employees and management and provide them with solid advice and feedback on HR topics. You are accountable for the HR&O business service in your area, within our global and local framewors. You drive, support and advice in the yearly HR&O cycle regarding performance management, employee development, succession management & compensation. And you contribute to realizing our Global HR&O priorities, focusing on Leadership & Competence development, Organization & Change, strengthening the HR Core and attracting recruiting & on boarding new talents. Together with your SF HR colleagues and colleagues from the HR Services & Expertise areas, you will work on continuous improvement of our HR&O business support.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- You have a Bachelor or Master Degree in HRM or organizational/business studies
- You have at least 6 to 8 years of experience in the field of HR and have proven yourself as a partner to the business
- You have a solid base in operational HR, and knowledge in the field of people performance management, employee development and organizational change.
- Good mix of thinking and doing: able to have challenging discussions combined with pragmatism to bring it to concrete actions
- Strong personal leadership skills, able to reflect and learning agility
- Strong people leadership skills, able to influence across different levels and manage without power
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a pressurized environment and work proactively to ensure project milestones are met
- Flexibility to conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines
- Excellent communicator, convincing and emphatic (English language written and spoken)
- Customer oriented, providing swift, efficient and personal guidance to employees and managers
- Strong on organizational sensitivity, proactive in stakeholder management
- You are a team player and at the same time able to work independently