Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
Engineering position in a large multidisciplinary project.
Work consists of, among others:
- Electrical engineering in multiple project functions, also in multiple projects
- Analyzing and solving field and production problems and problems in R&D context
- EMC / safety related tests
- Component End of Life experience
- Participant in the Project Change Committee to manage the electrical changes in the project
- Making electrical designs for PCBAs, electrical circuits
- Adjustment of electrical designs for PCBAs, electrical circuits
- Technical documentation
In a multidisciplinary team you are responsible for the electrical (partial) design.
- Preparation of the product documentation package and release for production
- Work in multidisciplinary projects and teams with production and service department.
Founded in 1877, Océ is a global leader in digital imaging, industrial printing and collaborative business services. Océ’s mission is to accelerate new digital print technologies and transform them into local printing products and services for blue-chip multinationals around the globe and creative studios around the corner. A Canon Group Company, Océ operates a vast global network of R&D centers to connect emerging digital print technologies to future markets. Océ is headquartered in The Netherlands, in the heart of Europe’s hi-tech corridor.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to Océ. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension)
- Excellent salary, traveling allowance
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Program with a personal coach
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
Candidate has a BSc in Electrical Engineering:
- At least 5 years of work experience in a multidisciplinary environment (eg Mechatronic related company)
- Knowledge of and experience with digital and analog electronics, multidisciplinary scope is required
- Knowledge of PDM tools is preferred
- To be successful, the candidate is enthusiastic, proactive and wants to dive into various technical problems. Structured work, excellent communication skills and ready to take initiative and responsibility
- The candidate has in-depth knowledge - verbally and in writing - of English. Knowledge of Dutch is advantageous