Max. € 50,000/€ 60
Detachering via YER, Interim / ZZP
Consultancy & HR
Over deze vacature
Do you have strong Site core Experience and webmaster skills? And would you like to work in an innovative environment? Check out this vacancy!
In this role, you have the opportunity to dive into the wonderful, multifaceted world of health technology and innovation. Philips is an innovation and technology company at heart, building on a strong heritage and working with the best and brightest
to define the future of healthcare. We are seeking a solid and strong SharePoint professional who is able to set-up, develop, maintain and professionalize both new and existing SharePoints. In doing so, you help facilitate and drive sharing of knowledge, methods & tools to relevant target groups in global Philips organization for a number of Centres of Expertise (CoEs), Communities of Practice (CoPs) and other key internal projects (starting with 6 SharePoints).
Your responsibilities include:
- Setting up new SharePoints in line with format guidelines given by the organization
- Actively working with content providers to keeping each SharePoint up-to-date, including the knowledge database, e.g. an event calendar, news updates and possibly moderating some discussions
- Creating an intuitive user interface ensuring that can quickly oversee and access all available methods and tools in the knowledge base
- Collecting user data & analytics to drive effectiveness
Philips Innovation Services. They create the bridge from idea to market for each innovation journey. Making innovation work is our drive as well as our deliverable. They do that by bringing together all the required experience, expertise, methods and tools. They are located in Eindhoven, Aachen and Andover. This position is based at the High Tech Campus Eindhoven. You will support various project teams with great knowledge and expertise in PCBA design, Connectivity & IoT, Systems Engineering, Adaptive Intelligence Implementation, Test & Verification and Mechanical Design Principles.
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
We welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore. YER is preferred supplier.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills, experience and personal competencies:
- Secondary vocational education degree or relevant technical experience
- Good English verbal and written skills
- Strong SharePoint knowlede and capabilities
- Web master skills, e.g. lay-outing, generating and revising web pages, replying to user comments, examining traffic through the site
- Good project management skills: successfully manage multiple projects/tasks through to completion
- Self-driven and problem solving skills
- Good communication skills
- Proactive behaviour
- Microsoft 365 knowledge, skills and expertise