Depends on experience
Detachering via YER, Interim / ZZP
Medical & Health
Over deze vacature
For Philips in Zeist (can be Eindhoven), YER is recruiting a Business Consultant.
As a Business Consultant, you advise and guide Dutch, UK and International customers concerning the implementation of the Forcare XDS software suite to realize clinical use cases. In addition, you will be part of the Offer Success team during the offer phase, where you will assist the team in validating the functional and technical solutions offered.
Furthermore, you will be an important asset of the project team during the implementation phase where you support the installation and configuration of projects by documenting the functional requirements and technical architecture. In addition, you will be supporting the Field Engineers and the customer on site with the actual implementation and testing of the installation towards customer acceptance.
You will be working in close cooperation with the Dutch, UK and International project delivery teams consisting of project managers, business consultants and field engineers ensuring overall support and guidance during the entire project lifecycle.
You are a part of: the international Order 2 Cash department of Forcare and will be part of the Professional Services Team based in Zeist. As the new Business Consultant, you will report directly to the Manager Professional Services. Position is preferably in Zeist (Can be Eindhoven).
You are responsible for:
- During the offer phase be part of the Offer Success Team assisting the team on defining and translating customer requests to functional and technical solutions and specifications;
- As a project team member, work in close cooperation with the project manager, field engineer and customer ensuring a solid and seamless implementation of the installation;
- During the implementation phase support the installation and configuration of projects by defining and documenting the suggested solution and architecture;
- Provide subject matter expertise to customers in the field of interoperability and security;
- Provide (technical) training to customers project members and internal Forcare colleagues;
- Setting up and participating in customer workshops;
- Driving standardization of documentation and solutions;
- Bring value to the customer and help deliver project on time and with customer satisfaction.
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
To succeed in this role, you should have the following background and experience:
- A minimal bachelor’s degree (preferably in a technical/IT or Healthcare setting);
- Approximately 3+ years of experience in a similar role;
- Experience within an international software and service driven organization;
- Experience with software products and/or connectivity within the healthcare information market;
- Solid and demonstrable documentation and reporting skills;
- Familiar healthcare/hospital IT landscapes and processes;
- General knowledge on XML and XSLT;
- Preferably knowledge of IHE and IT protocols like XDS, HL7 and DICOM;
- A Master’s degree, NHS experience or consulting background is considered a plus.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and personality traits:
- Keen on continues learning and finding the best technical solution for customers;
- Eager to grow and improve as a professional;
- Work well under pressure, calm and stress resistant;
- Be able to balance between technique and commercial aspects of the work;
- Self-starter with a “can do” mentality;
- Organizational talent and analytical personality; Excellent communication skills in both Dutch and English;
- Capacity to handle multiple assignments simultaneously and prioritize work with minimal supervision;
- Willing to travel between mostly Holland and UK, but also in- and outside Europe.