Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
Are you a technical orientated coordinator? Are you familiar with pumps, control valves, steam silencers and instrumentation? Are you willing to travel abroad? Keep reading!
As an Equipment Coordinator you are servicing all contacts with suppliers after a purchase order has been placed for Equipment. You are responsible for the progress of the orders and you are therefore the single point of contact for suppliers and departments (QC, Design, Logistics, and Project Team) within the company. As Equipment, we consider, amongst others, pumps, control valves, safety valves, large and small-bore diameter valves, steam silencers, flue gas silencers, instrumentation but also burners, SCR systems etcetera. As an Equipment Coordinator you will:
- Be responsible for in time receipt of Vendor Documentation according Vendor Document Requirement Sheet (VDRS)
- Line up inspection points with supplier and QC
- Monitor progress and by means of progress reports and when needed in the field.
- Coordinate the total logistic process to make sure everything is completed within the time schedule, the budget and delivered according to the specifications
- Work closely together with the Buyer who is responsible for drawing up the purchase order
- Perform standard administrative activities and provide information/data produced from these activities to the parties concerned
- Regularly update the project teams on the status of all purchased equipment
The company is a reputable OEM HRSG supplier, previously operating under the NEM brand name. We have provided the boilers behind many gas turbines, varying in size from 10 MW up to the largest machines, and for all kinds of fuels and applications. We offer a wide variety of boiler designs in order to be able to meet Customer requirements, focusing on the lowest total installed and/or operational costs.
The Procurement Department covers the entire supply chain and is responsible for all outsourced production work (Subcontracting), procurement of materials and equipment, and all logistical operations for our projects.
The company offers an informal culture, characterized by professionalism, collegiality and enthusiasm. The company is an ambitious employer who wants to remain competitive as a technology leader.
Furthermore we offer;
- A competitive salary;
- 8% holiday allowance;
- 25 vacation days;
- 13 ADV days;
- Excellent pension provision;
- Training and educative opportunities;
- Stimulating personal development;
- Resident in The Hague region (<45km);
- Work week of 40 hours.
As a minimum Senior Secondary Vocational Education plus (MBO+ level) or a Bachelors Degree (Higher Professional Education (HBO)) in Mechanical Engineering or similar is required. You have several years of working experience in a similar job in the energy- oil- gas- or petrochemical industry. You have specific knowledge of contracts, quality demands and quality standards. You are easy with translating queries to departments and are easy in communication. You have knowledge and experience in the international field of equipment. You are assertive, accurate and you are familiar with international processes and cultures. Furthermore you are willing to travel abroad if required. Due to the international work field of the company, an excellent knowledge of the Dutch and English language, both written and oral, is required. Easy with software systems is of utmost importance.