€ 35,000 - € 50,000
Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
Are you familiar with manufacturing within the oil & gas industry? Do you have specific knowledge of contracts, quality demands and quality standards? We have the opportunity you are looking for as a Subcontracting Coordinator!
As a Subcontracting Coordinator, you are servicing all contacts with suppliers after a contract has been placed. You are responsible for the progress of the contract and you are therefore the single point contact for suppliers and departments (QC, Design, Logistics, and Project Team) within the company. In addition, the Subcontracting Coordinator will closely monitor all manufacturing processes. This will be done in close collaboration with a Manufacturing Supervisor (if applicable), who is responsible for the local manufacturing process at the suppliers. As outsourced production work we consider, amongst others, fabrication pressure parts (heat exchangers), pressure vessels, steel constructions, casing (insulated), stacks, prefabricated pipe spools. As a Subcontracting Coordinator you will:
- Be in charge for coordinating the progress of activities of outsourced production work
- Recognize problems in time and take the necessary corrective measures
- Guard and expedite the fabrication process at the subcontractor
- Coordinate inspection points with QC conform Inspection & Test Plans (ITP / QIP)
- Coordinate the total logistic process to make sure everything is completed within the time schedule, the budget and delivered according to the specifications
- Work closely together with the Buyer who is responsible for drawing up the contract
- Work closely with other departments (Design, Engineering, QC) to have queries handled and answered
- Monitor and follow up delivery times for documentation and/or materials
- Interpret supplier progress reports and take action to prevent falling behind schedule
- Process and report complaints if receiver reports defects
- Perform standard administrative activities and provide information/data produced from these activities to the parties concerned
- Setup & prepare logistic work in ERP system
The company is a reputable OEM HRSG supplier, previously operating under the NEM brand name. They have provided the boilers behind many gas turbines, varying in size from 10 MW up to the largest machines, and for all kinds of fuels and applications. They offer a wide variety of boiler designs in order to be able to meet Customer requirements, focusing on the lowest total installed and/or operational costs.
The Procurement Department covers the entire supply chain and is responsible for all outsourced production work (Subcontracting), procurement of materials and equipment, and all logistical operations for our projects.
An informal culture, characterized by professionalism, collegiality and enthusiasm. The company is an ambitious employer who wants to remain competitive as a technology leader.
- A competitive salary;
- 8% holiday allowance;
- 25 vacation days;
- 13 ADV days;
- Excellent pension provision;
- Training and educative opportunities;
- Stimulating personal development;
- Resident in The Hague region (<45km);
- Work week of 40 hours.
As a minimum a Bachelor’s Degree (Higher Professional Education (HBO)) in Mechanical Engineering or similar is required. You have several years of working experience in a similar job in the energy- oil- gas- or petrochemical industry. You have specific knowledge of contracts, quality demands and quality standards. You are easy with translating queries to departments and are easy in communication. You have knowledge and experience in the international field for subcontracting. You are assertive, accurate and you are familiar with international processes and cultures. Furthermore, you are willing to travel abroad if required. Due to the international work field of our client, you should have excellent knowledge of the English language, both written and oral, is required. Easy with software systems is of utmost importance.