€ 35,000 - € 50,000
Logistics, General Management
Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
Are you challenged by leading a team of enthusiastic material handlers and runners and do you want to take ownership for accompanying implementing of new and/or improved logistic processes within a challenging organization as EUV manufacturing?
The sector EUV Factory is responsible for the production of EUV lithographic systems. The complete production process of the most advanced machines takes place within the EUV Factory Veldhoven. Within the EUV Factory the Production Logistics department is responsible for all logistic processes and planning within the EUV factory. The Material Handler and Material Runner Team Lead reports to the Senior Manager Production Logistics and works closely with his colleague Team Leaders within the EF Production Logistics department ensuring overall efficient logistics production process. In addition, he or she works together with various other team leaders responsible for building modules and systems and testing and dismantling of these systems.
Material Handling and Material Runners are mainly responsible for material availability of the inbound material flow, inventory efficiency and quality of the outbound flow including parts, tools and packaging.
As Material Handling and -Runner Team Lead your main responsibilities are:
- Manage a team in the shift, including target setting, end year reviews, setup development actions plans, coach individual team members and define and monitor required training;
- Norm review, make budget via CRP model to realize the agreed targets;
- Secure timely availability of materials for production work orders;
- Drive projects to further develop and implement the Material Handling and Material Runner processes in alignment with factory logistics competence centre;
- Setup skill carrousels and create or update work instructions accordingly;
- Define and/or improve reporting and monitoring via KPI dashboard.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- BSc in Industrial Engineering, Supply Chain Management or Business Administration
- Minimum 5-10 years’ relevant experience within production environment (high-tech environment) and 3 year management experience
- Experience in planning and logistic processes
- Experience in project management and stakeholder management
- Experience in driving change
- Knowledge of SAP or other ERP system
- Dutch and English is mandatory
- Assertive and pro-active
- Analytical and solution oriented
- Team player with good social and communication skills
- Flexible and highly committed