Depends on experience
Human Resource & Recruitment
Detachering via YER
Consultancy & HR
Over deze vacature
Would you like to contribute to the development of roof systems for future car models together with some of the market leaders in the automotive industry? Inalfa Roof Systems is a world leading supplier for OEM automotive roof systems and still growing strong. Are you ready to grow? We are looking for a HR System & Analytics Specialist, who want to be always behind the scenes and always ahead of change!
You are process-oriented, love to drive change within an organization, and thrive in a fast-paced environment!
Inalfa Roof Systems is the fastest growing roof systems supplier for the automotive industry. We are successfully expanding our market share and building our future organization. The HR function is being called upon to deliver metrics and analysis that support decision making across our global organization. This is where our search begins for the candidate who will take the lead in standardization of our global HR processes and data, helps us to improve the quality of worldwide HR data and sets new standards for global reporting of HR data. This is a unique opportunity to be involved in and demonstrate what HR can truly do for an organization. The position is located at our Headquarters in Venray, the Netherlands and you will report directly to the Global HRBP / Sr. Director System & Analytics.
As a HR System & Analytics Specialist your main tasks and responsibilities are:
- Act as the center of expertise and pro-actively consult the business
- Provide hands-on functional design and configuration (design, build, configure and test the Workday solution)
- Drive the strategic HRIS roadmap and self-service strategy to support long-term and service delivery goals
- Contribute in builiding a strong global Support Organization (i.a. by the implementation of a ticketing system and tiered customer support)
- Standardize and continuously improve the global Inalfa HR processes and data
- Support HR Operations with driving more toward global HR self-service technology and away from paper based, manual processes
- Monitor, collect, analyze, measure and report HR data and key KPI’s
- Run user satisfaction surveys and use the feedback to our advantage. Following-up on user experiences and improving our services, based on the metrics
- Serve as lead subject matter expert and “super user”. Organize and lead global SME meetings
Inalfa Roof Systems designs, develops and manufactures sunroofs and open-roof systems for the automotive industry. We are a First Tier supplier for BMW Group, Daimler, Chrysler Group, Ford, General Motors, Volkswagen, Audi, Volvo, Citroën, Chery, Geely, Hyundai Kia, Land Rover, Renault, Nissan and many others. Inalfa Roof Systems Group is headquartered in Venray (Limburg, close Venlo and the German border with Koln and Dusseldorf in the area), The Netherlands, and we have a global footprint with facilities in Europe, Asia and the America’s.
What can you expect from Inalfa?
- Friendly and informal atmosphere
- High standards and professional process management
- Innovative leader with a strong drive to win!
For this position you will be employed via YER.
Workday experience is a must. Start date is as soon as possible.