max. € 100,000/year (detachering via YER)
Detachering via YER
Consultancy & HR
Over deze vacature
Does working in a high-tech environment and having strategic negotiations energize you?
Within the Strategic Sourcing & Procurement department of ASML we would like to welcome an enthusiastic (junior) Sourcing Lead. Sourcing Lead is a challenging position reflecting the dynamics of ASML with a high spend responsibility and frequent exposure to Senior Management.
The procurement team is responsible for sourcing, managing supplier relationships and contracting. The team consists of procurement professionals with a can-do mentality and the ability to build bridges with internal stakeholders and external suppliers. The Sourcing Lead reports to the Group Category Manager. The Sourcing Lead is responsible for further strengthening and developing the ASML’s Procurement team and will operate in the supply market of product related goods. He or she acts as both independently and as a team member and to ensures the setup and realization of tactical and operational goals.
As a large-scale system integrator, ASML focuses on extensive outsourcing and integration of its supply chain. Approximately 90% of the manufacturing cost price is accounted for by purchased goods. Therefore, high level flexibility must be built into the supplier network. The Strategic Sourcing & Procurement department creates, maintains and qualifies this global network and is responsible for all suppliers interaction. This enables the execution of the ASML Business Unit plans (Development, Production and Customer Support) and operates according to the principles of Value Sourcing.
- Manages overall procurement for product related goods and drives for continuous improvements
- Prepares, and executes negotiations for required contracts within the assigned category
- Builds and maintains long-term relationships with international suppliers
- Is able to negotiate on various management levels internally and externally
- Uses subject matter expertise and market knowledge to shape the stakeholder demand
- Involves the supplier in early stages of New Product Introduction
- Actively contributes to the efficiency of the category team
- Is willing to travel
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
Higher vocational education/master degree in a relevant area (e.g. Business Economics, Business Administration, Technology Management, Physics, Electrical Engineering).
- You have min. 3 years of work experience in a professional, complex and international environment, preferably with consultancy experience
- You have experience in a similar high tech environment (mechatronics and electronics area)
- Strong negotiator
- Team player with proven ability to successfully manage complex multidisciplinary projects
- Preferably experience with relationship management
- Financial skills
Good communicator combined with a result driven, hands-on mentality. Problem solving team player who creates strong commitment with internal stakeholders and external parties. Analytical, structured, accurate and able to maintain overview, assess priorities and focus on concrete results.