€ 35,000 - € 50,000
Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
Would you like to help prepare, lock and clean our state-of-the-art ASML machines for transport? Do you have experience with disassembly and a MBO level 4 degree in mechanical- or automotive engineering? And is a torque wrench no stranger to you? We might be looking for you!
The prepacker wil pre-pack (disassemble) ASML machines for transportation in accordance with the established specification statements.
- Quality: disassemble ASML products in accordance with established specifications. Observe and report about regular and/or on-going problems that occur in the construction of products or their operation. Give support to the solution of these problems
- Production: ensure timely availability of right materials /locking sets and tools, in conformity with the planning at the right cabins. Set an example to other members of the team. Oversee the processes in the working area and act as a reference
- New Products: contribute to the Pilot process and transition to volume Production. Support the realization /improvement of procedures, processes, protocol etc. Observe/report expected problems in relation to disassembling and handling/transportation of the clean final product.
- Teamwork: support good teamwork by the search for solutions and ideas arising from input and the implementation of departmental tasks.
- Know How: acquire sufficient knowledge of new and established products and processes, modifications, sub-modules and complete systems.
- Reporting: process several information in the therefore applicable administrative systems SAP.
- Cooperation and improvement: contributes to a good working relation by searching for solutions and concepts, providing input, perform several tasks. Making proposals to improve existing and/or new processes, decided in consultation with FLS / TL
- Vgwm: (safety, health, welfare, environment
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
Medium Vocational level (MBO niveau 4), in mechanical, automotive or aerospace engineering.Please mention the specific education level in your CV. (example: MBO level 4).
A minimum of 3 years relevant work experience (e.g. disassembly/assembly of machines, modules, engines, cars).
- Proficient in both Dutch and English, both orally and written; to interact with native and non-native Dutch colleagues.
- Flexible personality and attitude towards work
- Be able to work independently, safely, precisely and structuredNice to have:
- Technical affinity
- Be able to work in a stressful environment
- Team player