Marketing & Communication
Interim / ZZP
Consultancy & HR
Over deze vacature
The German Marcom Team of our client is looking for an experienced public relations professional to join the team in Hamburg.
As part of the marketing & communications team, you will be responsible for an active part in the development and executing a PR strategy for Germany. Your focus will be on the IoT and industrial market segments. This role will work directly with the business managers, the global PR team, and the head of Germany Communications.
- Research and editorial work for press releases supporting NXP Germany Thought Leadership initiatives and segments
- Drive the PR process for Germany Communications, plan key topics and PR schedule
- Planning and organizing press events, media interviews and other stakeholder events
- Close collaboration with internal communications in sharing our external successes into the organization
- Coorporate in planning and implementation of global, integrated multichannel campaigns
- Research, compilation and maintenance of media database for selected 1st tier media targets
- Pro-active approach and relation management with industry media, special interest publications and social media editors
- Collaborate closely with internal creative team to develop key marketing collateral, presentation materials, promotional items and other creative assets
NXP Semiconductors N.V. provides High Performance Mixed Signal and Standard Product solutions that leverage its leading RF, Analog, Power Management, Interface, Security and Digital Processing expertise. These innovations are used in a wide range of automotive, identification, wireless infrastructure, lighting, industrial, mobile, consumer and computing applications. A global semiconductor company with operations in more than 35 countries, over 45.000 employees and a revenue of over $10 billion.
We welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore. YER is preferred supplier.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to to client.
- Apt storyteller with true joy in creating best-in-class content
- Exceptional verbal, written communications, and presentation skills in both German and English
- Ability to gather, consolidate and process content from internal and external sources, reduce complexity and present in compelling ways to various target groups
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Intimate knowledge of both traditional and social and digital medias
- Superior organizational and time management skills
- Proactive and forward thinker
- Solid technical knowledge and aptitude, history in electronics or automotive industry is of advantage
- Ultimate team-player, with a sense of humor
- +2 years’ experience in public relations or communications, within a technology company, corporate or agency
- Degree in journalism, public relations, communications, or related field
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment with a bias to action
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated with ability to see the big picture