€ 80,000 - € 90,000
Quality & Safety
Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
Are you challenged by creating buy-in at senior and executive level at our suppliers? Would you like to deliver input for ASMLs 2020 strategy? Is change management part of you DNA? And are you experienced in building up and developing technical competences to drive Operational excellence at suppliers? Then this might be the job for you.
As Supplier Quality Manager you are responsible for the Quality and Operational performance of a selected number of key suppliers. You are member of a multidisciplinary team that strategically manages our key suppliers. Main focus areas are driving suppliers to a zero defect mindset, enable accelerated learning, perform process optimization and develop the supply chain to a high maturity level.
You work closely together in a multidisciplinary team to drive supplier development and drive technical process improvements, for example quality and yield improvement, process control, cycle time reduction, risk analysis and reduction.
As a Supplier Quality Manager you will have 3 focus area’s; Operational Accountability, Supplier Development and Cross Functional Teamwork.
Operational AccountabilityResponsible for the Operational Excellence Performance of suppliers and their n-tier suppliersKPIs you drive are : # Dead on Arrivals, # complaints & deviations & Material Parts Quality scoreMonitor, review and drive supplier quality performance, taking the holistic view from incidents to long term structural improvementsCarry-out analysis of quality issues and drive technical solutions needed during material availability escalationsSupplier developmentDrive supplier development on operational excellence topicsOptimize manufacturing processes at suppliersContribute to ASML sourcing strategy towards 2020 Future Mode Of OperationsCross Functional TeamworkBuild-up and develop technical competences within ASML to drive and support operational excellence at suppliersWork with ASML stakeholders to shape our future supply chain and lock-in Quality requirements early in our development cycleDrive process improvements at suppliers; actively participating in improvement projects at suppliers (cycle time reduction, cost of goods reduction)Coaching of team members in hard and soft skills
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
Masters degree in electrical, mechanical, chemical, optical or industrial engineering.
- 5 to 10 years relevant work experience in similar roles at different companies
- Experience in High tech, low volume industries is a pre
- Experienced in supplier management , quality improvement & operational excellence in manufacturing environment
- Experience in leading quality improvement projects across the supply chain
- Lean 6S experience (e.g. DMAIC, SPC, FMEA, 8D), Black Belt certification preferred
- Excellent stakeholder management and relationship building skills
- Conceptual thinker on strategic level
Pragmatic and result driven
Convincing / negotiation skills