max. € 120,-/hr (zzp) or € 130k/year (payroll YER)
Detachering via YER, Interim / ZZP
Over deze vacature
In this role, you have the opportunity to join their exciting and inspiring journey and help Philips creating an integrated supply chain. Lead the competence development towards an integrated supply chain organization. Do you want to help to improve people's lives and craft the new integrated supply chain?
You are a part of a challenging and inspiring environment in order to create a sustainable integrated Supply Chain for the future.
You are responsible for:
- Evaluates (new) Supply Chain concepts and designs for new or existing value streams, in line with the O2C strategy of the business. Your scope will be the global Integrated E2E Supply Chain
- Develop the Supply Chain network and capabilities based on the inputs from the business group O2C strategy
- Analyzes new scenarios and quantifies the performance with end-to-end scope for management decisions working closely together with adjacent functions
- Contributes to the deployment of tactical, financial and operational plans by driving continuous improvement in supply chain performance through Supply Chain analysis and process improvements.
- Organizes and develops analytics towards the defined Supply Chain metrics
- Initiates, coordinates and integrates improvements through projects of Supply Chain process optimization and organizational change within field of expertise
- Works closely with IT experts to clarify requirements and approve solutions designs by IT.
- Assesses product-to-plan allocation and identifies opportunities for reallocation, identify improvements in production/logistics strategy , implement Kanban concept within and between factories
- Provides general requirements to M2O and O2C (and I2M via O2C) in order to transform into the Supply Chain of the future
- Prioritizes and drives performance improvements that will have the biggest overall impact on the business results and towards customers
- Challenging the status quo, mentoring, and embedding a mindset of continuous improvement to achieve the best performance results.
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
This is an interim position starting in June 2019 till the end of 2019 (exclusive extension)
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Business Master’s degree, or equivalent ideally in Operations
- At least 15 years of meaningful working experience in Supply Chain/Operations in an internationally operating company in a global role
- You are an expert in Supply Chain improvements; handling large projects/programs in complex crossfunctional organizations and/or environments. Meaningful experience with digital Supply Chain is preferred
- Demonstrated success conducting comprehensive needs analysis, organization design and development initiatives, implementing change and transformation efforts, and organization structures while providing ongoing optimization efforts
- Familiar with business process management framework including industry practices such as APQC.
- Continuous improvement mindset
- Shown ability to inspire your team and be comfortable in a continuous changing environment
- Results oriented and a problem solver
- Planning, organizational and project management skills with experience in delivering on strategic organizational objectives within the agreed timeframes;