In dienst van YER
Over deze vacature
The focus company provides High Performance Mixed Signal and Standard Product solutions that leverage its leading RF, Analog, Power Management, Interface, Security and Digital Processing expertise. These innovations are used in a wide range of automotive, identification, wireless infrastructure, lighting, industrial, mobile, consumer and computing applications. A global semiconductor company with operations in more than 35 countries, over 45.000 employees and a revenue of over $10 billion.
The Security for Machine Learning group (SfML) investigates attacks on Machine Learning algorithms and countermeasures to protect against them. We are looking for a candidate who can help us with the implementation of attacks and countermeasures. A strong background in the development of software is therefore desirable.
Good mathematical insight is required; knowledge or experience with Machine Learning is a plus. We mainly investigate Convolutional Neural Networks.
Your work will consist of implementing countermeasures, setting up and running experiments and processing / analyzing the results. The follow-up steps will be determined based on the results. Alignment therefore happens daily.
The software we use to perform and verify attacks is written in Python (using Keras/Tensorflow) and runs on both Windows and Linux (Ubuntu). The heavy experiments are performed on AWS instances with GPUs. All experiments are logged in a SQL Database. For version management, we use Git with a basic branching set-up where pull requests to master are reviewed. For all these techniques, practical experience is required.
The leading semiconductor supplier for the secure identification, automotive and digital networking industries. Our top client enables secure connections and infrastructure for a smarter world, advancing solutions that make lives easier, better, and safer. As the world leader in secure connectivity solutions for embedded applications, our client is driving innovation in the secure connected vehicle, end-to-end security, and privacy and smart connected solutions markets.
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car possible, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- BSc or MSc degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related degree
- Good python skills, proven 5 years + experience in Linux/Unix development environment
- Good knowledge on ML algorithms
- Experience with deep learning frameworks (TensorFlow, Caffe, Keras etc) and familiarity with state of the art NN architectures
- Deep understanding of embedded systems architectures and operating system fundamentals
- Good knowledge of software and algorithms optimizations
- Interested in and curious about ML/AI
- Likes to work in a dynamic project environment, together with multiple sites