€ 60,000 - € 70,000
Detachering via YER
Transportation & Logistics
Over deze vacature
Are you looking for a new and challenging job where you will be widely involved in all kind of software architectural, design, development and support activities? Then look no further!
You are responsible for designing, implementing and testing high quality equipment control software, running on real-time operating systems. You will set up and review requirements to develop efficient solutions together with stakeholders within the organisation. During this process you will analyze risks, solve problems, decompose bottlenecks and generate recommendations for improvements. As experienced software engineer you will be actively involved in team effort through the different developments stages.
Tasks and responsibilities
- You will contribute in translating new concepts and features into high level software design and guide the team during programming/testing of the equipment control software;
- You are responsible to create and review software impact analysis and detailed designs;
- You create software integration plans based on defined release (Agile) moments;
- You are a sparring partner of the architect and product owner and has to make technically important decisions during the product development phase;
- You are part of the competence team, ensure that you share knowledge and support your team members.
Vanderlande is the global leader for value-added logistic process automation at airports and in the parcel market, as well as a leading supplier of process automation solutions for warehouses. In this world of technology, we believe in people – especially those who are totally dedicated, customer-driven and keen to continue learning throughout their career.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to Vanderlande. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- You have at least 5 years of relevant working experience
- Knowledge of Software Development (C/C++)
- Knowledge of object oriented design and UML
- Experience in soft and/or hard real-time operating systems, preferably QNX or Linux
- Experience in SAFe/Agile way of working is a plus
- Independent, proactive and committed worker with good communication skills Not afraid to take the technical responsibility in a dynamic working environment
- Drive to win, result and goal oriented attitude