Max. € 3,500 excluding allowances
Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
For GEA, YER is recruiting an Expert Field Service Engineer.
- The worldwide Installation and Commissioning, modification and repair of machines and production lines;
- The execution and supervision of “acceptance tests”;
- The instruction and training of machine operators;
- Fault-finding and troubleshooting of machines or production lines;
GEA is one of the largest suppliers for the food and beverage processing industry and a wide range of other process industries. Approximately 18,000 employees in more than 50 countries contribute significantly to GEA’s success – come and join them! We offer interesting and challenging tasks, a positive working environment in international teams and opportunities for personal development and growth in a global company.
A challenging position in a professional organization and an enthusiastic team in which engineering is central. In addition, a good salary, excellent secondary employment conditions and development opportunities.
- A technical Vocational education (= minimum) in mechanical and electrical engineering, and knowledge of, experience with hydraulics, pneumatics, software, PLC and heating technology;
- Flexibility and a team player;
- Willingness to travel and to be “from home” for longer periods of time;
- Experience in field service engineering jobs;
- Knowledge of office systems and good reporting skills;
- Excellent communicative skills;
- Good knowledge of the Dutch and English language, knowledge of other languages is an advantage.