Depends on experience
Detachering via YER, Interim / ZZP
Over deze vacature
For Signify (former Philips Lighting) we are looking for an Adobe Experience Manager which is either a front end- or a fullstack developer.
In this role you are responsible for the Adobe Experience Manager development at Signify.
Light isn’t just something to see by. It can lift our senses, heighten our mood, improve our well-being and give us a real sense of time and place. The right lighting even improves our ability to learn and speeds our recovery from illness. In short, it has a fundamental impact on how we live. That’s why at Philips Lighting our mission is to ‘simply enhance life with light’.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to Signify. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
1x Senior (experienced Medior) AEM Front-End Developer:
Technical Skills/Tools: • Apache Sling, HTL (Slightly) • Web development - CSS preprocessing (Less) • Web framework - JQuery - Event handlers & AJAX calls • Web framework – JQueryUI • Tools - Git - Basic usage • Tools - Jenkins – Usage • Tools - IntelliJ | Eclipse IDE • JIRA • Agile way of working
1x Senior AEM Full Stack Developer;
Technical Skills / Tools: • Apache Sling, HTL (Slightly) • Web development - CSS preprocessing (Less) • Web framework - JQuery - Event handlers & AJAX calls • Web framework – JQueryUI • Tools - Git - Basic usage • Tools - Jenkins – Usage • Tools - IntelliJ | Eclipse IDE • Java language - Servlets • Java language - SAX parser • AEM - Apache Jackrabbit Oak • AEM - Dispatcher (Apache Web Server) • Regex • Tools - Git - Basic usage • Testing - Mockito & Powermock • JIRA • Agile way of working Team player, Flexible attitude, Good communication skills (English).