€75000 - € 85000
Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
Do you want to be part of further improving the extreme high accuracies in our machine? Do you want to make conceptual choices on system level? Do you want to be smart and pragmatic at the same time: improve the machine performance, but also make things simpler and more robust. Do you like working with many peopleon various levels and several technical disciplines? Then this vacancy might be something for you.
You will be part of mechanical architecture project team. This team acts on system engineering level, and is responsible for the total mechanical architecture of the machine.
- Be creative, find smart alignment concepts and solutions. Collaborate with system engineering & architects to find solutions;
- Prevent time loss (in our factory/ at customers) due to mechanical tolerance issues by generation of robust adjustment concepts and widely supported tolerance budgets;
- Take ownership on all system level tolerance chains (identify, analyze, specify);
- Validate achieved performance and robustness in
reality. Collect and analyze data.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
Masters or PhD. Preferably mechanics, mechatronics, optics (with mechanical experience).
- At least 6 years experience in mechanical analyses, preferably experience within mechanical tolerances;
- Practical experience aligning and building together complex modules;
- Preferably experience on metrology.
- Strong analytical ability with a pragmatic attitude;Good communication skills, easily
communicates with other disciplines;
- Sharp and assertive. Easily challenges colleagues;
- Strong quality drive.