Detachering via YER
Medical & Health
Over deze vacature
We are looking for a Technical Configuration Manager who can start in June at Philips in Best.
- Responsible for supporting developers, assuring reproducibility of builds/installations and test of scanners, developer machines and development storage cluster.
- Responsible for Build management for the teams;
- Contribute to the build management way of working;
- Improve and automate, where possible, the build and deployment process;
- Maintain the build management environment, including:
Setting up infrastructure; Troubleshooting; Creating branches; Creating builds;
- Support Software releasing;
- Create and maintain relevant documentation in this area.
- Product change control:
- Setup infrastructure for defect management
- Participate in various Change Control Boards
- Software development tooling
- Supports tool validation
- Give SW-development tool support to software engineers
- Document management:
- Create status overviews for the project manager
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips. We offer:
- Good employee benefits;
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office;
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach;
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance);
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven;
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture;
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals;
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies.
The successful candidate has/is:
- Higher vocational level (HBO) or university education in Software Development;
- +/- 5 years of experience as software developer for embedded product application development;
- Preferably affinity and experience with working with software/hardware and working in Agile development techniques;
- Flexible and open attitude, good communication skills in English.
- Preferably, affinity and experience with working in large cross-functional teams.
- Proven experience with:
- Jenkins / Pipelining
- General linux admin/support
- SVN and GIT
- Build Tooling & Management (Compliers, Yum, Rpm)
- Managing CM documentation (CM plans, Tool Validation)