Detachering via YER
Medical & Health
Over deze vacature
Under the direction of the Associate Director IT Account Management CS Commercial Operations EURAM located in Prague and accountable to the Animal Health in-country marketing teams in the EURAM region this position will be responsible for monitoring, coordinating and supporting the development and delivery of digital solutions such as websites, web apps, mobile apps and social media pages.
The Specialist Digital Business Analysis will operate in close cooperation with the Global Digital Marketing Solutions team within MSD AH-IT and the Associate Director Digital Business Analysis, who is also a member of the CS Commercial Operations EURAM team. The Specialist Digital Business Analysis will:
- Coordinate and support the development, review, and on-time delivery of digital solutions such as websites, web apps, mobile apps and social media pages.
- Work with in-country marketing teams to understand business requirements and scope for new digital solutions.
- Organize regular meetings with all stakeholders for projects in progress.
- Pro-actively monitor adherence to the MSD global processes, policies and guidelines.
- Register new projects in tracking system and file all relevant documentation.
- Provide technical and process documentation support.
- Search for opportunities to reduce project lead times and optimize existing process and technical documentation.
- Partner with the Global Digital Marketing Solutions team, the Global Innovation Center in Prague and external partners as well as the MSD IT Community in general to ensure the on time delivery of digital solutions and services needed by the in-country and regional marketing teams
MSD is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products. The difference between potential and achievement lies in the spark that fuels innovation and inventiveness; this is the space where MSD has codified its 125-year legacy with ethical integrity, forward momentum, and an inspiring mission to achieve new milestones in global healthcare. MSD’s Animal Health (MAH) division works to improve the health of animals around the world through collaborative partnerships and a deep sense of responsibility towards our customers, consumers, animals, society, and our planet. This team of energetic, independent thinkers offers one of the industry’s most innovative portfolios of products, services, and technologies that serve to prevent, treat, and control diseases across all major farm and companion animal species both domestically and internationally.
We welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore. YER is preferred supplier. You will be employed by YER and seconded to MSD.
Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences:
- A competitive salary depending on experience
- Extensive set of tools to drive your career, such as a personal development budget, training and coaching
- Healthy work-life balance
- A bachelor or master degree in computer science, engineering or a related discipline or equivalent experience is required
- Advanced internet know-how in general, websites and mobile apps in particular
- A degree of technical knowledge to understand terms used in internet marketing and internet development projects
- Solid proficiency in (IT) project management and coordination of complex business processes
- Effective at working with business partners to understand their needs in order translate them into clear requirements
- Strong delivery skills
- A team player who places great emphasis on collective achievements.
- Ability to act as a networking leader
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Ability to read, write and speak English fluently
- Ambition to grow, learn and explore Strong personal and professional ethical values, impeccable integrity, and the energy level and stamina required to meet the demands of the position