Depends on experience
Detachering via YER, Interim / ZZP
Medical & Health
Over deze vacature
You are part of EIM, this organization is responsible to ensure the end-to-end alignment of the information value chain from the Philips management agenda and strategies reflected in management dashboards down to data models and trusted data sources. To fulfill its responsibilities EIM is responsible for the Philips data & analytics capabilities. The Insights & Analytics team is a driven and dynamic team with diverse backgrounds who all have the same goal: enable decision-making through proper data insights.
You will work in an international team with centers of excellence for Innovation (Idea-to-Market), Digital Marketing, Sales (Market-to-Order), Supply chain management & Services (Order-to-Cash) and Supporting Group Functions.
Our Group Function Enterprise Information Management (EIM) is the central capability in data management and Insights & Analytics.
Are you able to identify the best insights and Analytics opportunities to bring all of them together so they encompass all aspects required by the business within your focus area?
In this role, you have the opportunity to:
- Help our Supply chain and operations leaders make data driven business decisions.
- Mature our data warehousing solution, dashboards and team capabilities to ensure we provide valuable insights to drive the Supply chain/Operations community’s decision-making process.
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Led medium to complex Analytics projects from project management and content direction preferably in the Order to cash (O2C) domain. This means you should have good feel for the data and business process insights
- You should coordinate with multi-disciplinary teams to make agreements and deliver on commitment
- Manages activities of insights and Analytics CoE Order-to-Cash by driving assignments to tangible results, supported by a strong capacity, topic knowledge and fostering a can-do culture
- Establishes and assures adherence to budgets, schedules, work plans, and performance requirements
- Primary duty is managing highly skilled individual contributors, generally operating at a more senior level. Formulates the medium term policy for Business Information and processes results into a strategic plan
- Works on issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth knowledge of organizational objectives
- Implements strategic business intelligence policies when selecting methods, techniques, and evaluation criteria for obtaining results
- Regularly interacts with senior management or executive levels on matters concerning committed projects deliverables, which directly impact functional areas, suppliers and/or customers
- The ideal CoE Lead Order-to-Cash is result-oriented, communicative, "bridge-builder", a real people person as well as an analytical thinker with a passion for driving tangible business impact by means of enterprise performance management, management reporting, analytics and business insights
Do you recognize yourself in the following background and skills?
- Typically requires a Master's degree in Business Administration, Econometrics, Information Management or a IT/Engineering degree complemented with an MBA
- At least 5 years of related experience in Enterprise Performance Management, Analytics, Business Insights and/or Management Reporting
- Experienced project management skills to steer and deliver analytic programs/projects.
- Experience within a large multinational is required
- Very strong skills in PowerPoint and Excel skills
- Understanding of Informatica, Teradata and Qlik are preferred, or alternatively ensure you have full-stack experience with with other similar technologies
- Knowledge in SCOR metrics and SAP system
- Fluent in English