€ 50,000 - € 60,000
Via YER, In dienst van opdrachtgever
Consultancy & HR
Over deze vacature
The Mechatronic Systems Development (MSD) department provides cutting edge mechatronics solutions for ASML products. MSD specifies designs and trade-off technical solutions and predictably integrate, industrialize and deliver mechatronic subsystems that meet business requirements. The MSD Manufacturing and Equipment engineering group provide the people, means, methods and deliverables for the industrialization of all MSD Functions.
Your job mission is to be the interface between the Development Projects and Manufacturing/Customer support. Guard the industrialization aspects in early phases, support proto and pilot production (work preparation, troubleshooting, knowledge transfers) and transfer the industrialization deliverables toward Manufacturing and Customer support.
- Work in multidisciplinary project teams, aimed at design of a mechatronics module or function support
- New product introduction to factory and field, be the expert in analysis of complex problems on-site
- Provide the industrialization deliverables (Procedures, PCS, routing etc) towards the operational sectors
- Provide operational feedback (CT, availability, reliability) to the projects and functions within MSD
- Active contribution to the definition of the project concerning industrialization
- Knowledge transfer to local service organizations (training on the job)
- Participate in cross sectoral meetings and be the link between Manufacturing, CS and Development organization
Context of the position
The holder of this position reports to the Group leader MSD Manufacturing and Equipment engineering.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
Bachelor or Master Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics, Applied Physics or Electronics
Up to 3-5 years’ experience in a machine-building industry preferably including;
- Experience in a production environment with high-tech products and complex production processes
- Troubleshooting complex mechatronic systems
- Experience in the field of Manufacturing Engineering and quality methodology such as statistical process control
- Strong social and communication skills to build lasting relations
- Strong technical background combined with good analytical skills
- Interested in product and process
- Adequate English language skills in speech and writing