€ 60,000 - € 75,000
Project & Program Management
Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
Are you an experienced project leader/manager, with proven experience in stakeholder management and change management? Do you want to make a difference in the Excess & Obsolescence (E&O) program by leading a project to reduce and prevent the influx on E&O? Would you like to work cross-sector and/or cross-business line in a non-PGP environment? Do you have a process improvement mindset? If yes, this is the right role for you!
Your role is to lead a cross-sector, multidisciplinary team towards structural improvements on processes and/or organizational level to reduce & prevent E&O influx. In the position of project manager you and your team take responsibility for defining and implementing the needed improvements Cross-business line and Cross-sector, and to ensure solutions are embedded and steered upon in our company.
- Establish a cross-sector project team and secure cross sector deliverables, aligned with all stakeholders
- Coordinate all actions to prevent re-occurrence of same failure modes with cross sector project management
- Ensure preventive actions are implemented and embedded structurally on process and organizational level
- Create clear business case/deliverables aligned with all stakeholders
- Keep track of progress/status and report transparently
- Report/present project results via project boards and program board
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
Bachelor or Master degree in technical/technical business area.
- Knowledge and experience of ASML and its products is preferred
- At least 5 years of experience in project management with focus on process improvements
- Six Sigma (black belt) is preferred
- Independently scope, plan, manage, execute and control your project. Drive this project to success and deliver tangible results
- Change manager: to structurally improve a change in approach, organization and mindset is needed
- Drive to improve reliability, availability, manufacturability & serviceability for new and existing ASML products and the capability to implement design improvements
- Effectively interface, interact and communicate within D&E and all operational sectors
- Problem solver with a pro-active and persistent attitude, hands-on “can do” mentality
- Entrepreneur to identify related improvement opportunities to improve ASML’s business