Detachering via YER, Interim / ZZP
Over deze vacature
Are you looking for an opportunity to work in an international company with dynamic, collaborative and versatile experience? We are looking for a Junior Controller.
As a Junior Controller, you will support and perform business analyses and compliance tasks in Tilburg Plant. You will be the business partner for internal stakeholders (head of departments, project leaders, etc), play a key role in investment controlling, and also be responsible for internal controls and monitoring in the defined scope. We are searching for talent who is able to generate and analyze the figures that are needed to calculate and measure the performances.
- Controlling business partner for indirect departments, with advisory, challenging and supportive role.
- Prepare monthly report, forecast and business plan in responsible areas, analyze actual/target comparison and initiate necessary actions.
- Responsible for invest controlling and tooling invest, calculate and analyze depreciation of investments in current year and also for long-term prognosis.
- Conduct internal control and monitoring in finance and controlling relevant areas, to ensure processes are in compliance with regulations.
- Prepare and analyze for ad-hoc requests independently.
International company in Tilburg.
Temporary position for 1 year, with posssibility to extend
28 hours a week
- Minimum Bachelor degree in relevant field (finance, economics and similar).
- At least 2 years of relevant experience.
- Team player, quick learner, with well-developed analytical and people skills.
- Strong personality to work with various hierarchy levels.
- High level of accuracy and a strong eye for details needed.
- Proficient in SAP (CO/FI) and MS-Office, especially in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent communication skills in English and Dutch.