Bouwkunde en Civiele Techniek, Logistics, Engineering
Detachering via YER, Interim / ZZP
Transportation & Logistics
Over deze vacature
For Stolthaven Terminals, YER is recruiting a Business Project Lead.
You will be responsible for working with the business to analyse and optimize business processes with a strong operational focus at Stolthaven Terminals.
You will identify and document manual processes to be targeted for automation or simplification contributing to continuous improvement within the business. Partner with Subject Matter Experts, Project Managers & application consultants to identify and document the analytical component of a project plan and execute operational changes in line with revised Org Design. Communicate the execution widely and provide ongoing support and governance of the revised business process to ensure it meets the intended objective.
Key duties and responsibilities in short:
- Manage and deliver future state at operational level;
- Analyse and document business processes using visual diagrams according business process standards;
- Provide support and governance across all embedded initiatives to ensure intended objectives are sustainably achieved;
- Use experience to make informal decisions on sequencing selection & execution of all technical improvements, either in a management capacity or as a technical specialist related to business process management systems;
- Identify opportunities for improvement in existing processes and build business cases to quantify benefits and justify business change.
Stolthaven Terminals operates a global network of 19 owned and joint-venture bulk-liquid terminals with a total of 3.8 million cubic meters of storage capacity. The company has 16 fully-owned terminals that are located in New Orleans and Houston (U.S.A), Santos (Brazil), Singapore, Moerdijk (the Netherlands), Dagenham (UK) and nine in Australia and New Zealand. Stolthaven also participates in 4 joint-venture operations located in Antwerp (Belgium), Westport (Malaysia), Ulsan (South Korea), and Tianjin (China).
Stolthaven’s global network of terminals provides high quality storage and distribution services to customers worldwide. Their state-of-the-art terminals complement the capabilities of both Stolt tankers and Stolt tank containers.
- Bachelor's or master’s Degree or equivalent professional experience in operations- or supply chain management;
- Lean Six Sigma certification is desirable, but is not essential;
- Excellent in English, in writing and speaking;
- Minimum of 1-year experience with logistics business processes and a minimum of 3+ years experience in operations management, supply chain or logistics;
- Proven track record in identifying, executing and embedding sustainable business process improvements;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a proven ability to deliver practical sustainable solutions;
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint);
- Ability to understand the business process and create process flow diagrams;
- Ability to transcribe theoretical process improvements to sustainable operational outcomes;
- Demonstrated influencing skills to deliver sustainable desired outcomes with the support of all stakeholders;
- The ability to lead and interact effectively across all sectors of the business while delivering on corporate agenda.