Depends on experience
Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
Do you have a talent for programming and solving complex questions? Are you a software developer with experience in the latest technologies? Then we are looking for you as C # .NET Developer!
In this role, you have the opportunity to develop an innovative health care platform. With that Philips can develop applications that benefit millions of people. Working at Philips-VitalHealth Software gives you the opportunity to create new ways to improve the status quo in the health care landscape.
You will make an important contribution to challenging and technologically innovative solutions. The platform is the basis of all web-based applications and is secure, scalable, rule-based/model-driven. You assist the team with the following topics:
- Deployment and containerization of the VitalHealth platform using (Windows) Docker containers (possibly using Linux Docker containers with Mono or .NET Core instead, but that does not seem feasible yet);
- Building an automated acceptance test on API-level using SpecFlow. You deliver a high quality, complete and well-tested code.
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care. In partnership with clinicians and their customers, Philips provides better value and expands access to care for millions. Their teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital, or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model);
- Challenging assignments;
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office;
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach;
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance);
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven;
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture;
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals;
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor/master (hbo/wo) working and thinking level (completed degree in IT is favorable);
- At least 3 years of software development experience;
- Knowledge of object-oriented, test driven development with C# .NET (or possibly Java);
- At least 2 years of experience with Docker;
- Experience with Windows Docker containers is an advantage;
- Experience with Linux, Mono, .NET Core, Kubernetes, microservices is an advantage;
- Experience with TFS is an advantage;
- Experience with metrics, Elastic Stack, Prometheus, Grafana is an advantage;
- Experience with SpecFlow is an advantage;
- Experience with CI/CD, DevOps, Cloud and Agile/Scrum is an advantage;
- You are independent and know how to coordinate with fellow developers.