€ 80 - € 100
Interim / ZZP
Medical & Health
Over deze vacature
We are looking for a senior Data Splunk Engineer.
- Setup and optimize configuration of Splunk enterprise and enterprise security, authorization, tuning of limits and specific application configurations;
- Configuration of a Splunk HEC cluster combined with AWS ELB;
- Setup of proper field extraction and CIM compliance of incoming data sources;
- On boarding of data sources via Syslog, Kinesis and API calls.
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips. We offer:
- Good employee benefits;
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office;
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach;
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance);
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven;
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture;
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals;
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies.
- Splunk Enterprise Security Admin level application knowledge;
- Understanding of best practices on Splunk data on boarding and configuration;
- AWS and AWS services like SSM, Kinesis and S3;
- Solid understanding of securing data in transit (HTTPS/Certificates);
- Understanding of SW version control and GitLab
Nice to have: