Max. € 50.000
Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
We are looking for a Project Support Officer to provide administrative and secretarial support to the project manager and staff. In this role, you should have a pro-active way of working, can-do attitude, high sense of responsibility and the mentality to be facilitating.
The Project Support Officer supports in general a number of specific projects and takes care that project “hygiene” is fully assured. On the short term there will be one specific project that will be the main focus. In this role, the project officer works in close collaboration with the specific project manager. In this case, it is a highly complex and demanding project with focus on development and realization of Connected Automated Driving systems for the automotive industry.
In this context the company works together with multiple partners, subcontractors and clients in both the European industrial and research sector as well as on a global scale. Projects have clear and tight deliverables and deadlines and require intensive, clear and accurate communication with multiple stakeholders.
The most important responsibilities of the Project Support Officer are:
- Configuration and document management;
- Preparation and taking care of actions list, communication and documentation of meetings;
- Supporting in making administrative and financial overviews;
- “Chasing” on getting specific actions done by customers and/or subcontractors;
- Monitoring and progress of agreements/actions to be executed;
- Preparing information packages towards customers;
- Supporting in secretary tasks and/or interfacing with secretary.
International organisation in the automotive industry located in Helmond.
In order to execute the role of a Project Support Officer properly, it is important that you recognize yourself in the following profile and competences. You have at least: a BSc level, from practical and a cognitive point of view.
Key competences are:
- Mentality to be facilitating;
- Practical experience in a technological work environment, preferably in a high tech product development environment;
- High sense of responsibility;
- Pro-active way of working;
- Flexible and positive mind-set: you are able to deal with friction, difficult situations and are able to look for solutions;
- Focus on win-win solutions, search for common interest of the different stakeholders;
- Clear, structured and highly accurate, honest and transparent way of working;
- Excellent communication skills in English (oral and in writing).