Facility & Real Estate, Support
In dienst van opdrachtgever
Construction, Consumer Goods
Over deze vacature
Do you have 2-5 years' experience and a bachelor's degree? Are you eager, commercial and do you want to develop yourself within retail and real estate? Do you want to be a part of the leasing team of Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield, a global developer and operator of flagship shopping destinations?
If so, then the position of Leasing Coordinator could be the perfect next step in your career!
The leasing team steer every phase of the asset commercialization through creating the right merchandising mix for the asset, identifying, prospecting and negotiating with tenants. Another important part is to maintain a strong, balanced relationship with tenants, as well by helping international retailers or local champions to drive profitable growth and support innovative retail concepts and new brand names.
Support the leasing team (11 persons) and the Head of Leasing in various tasks. Works proactively to ensure that leasing has the right structure. Follows actively processes, targets and is keen on following the budgets. Knows how to get information and overviews from the team members and is mature enough to follow up on these tasks and is able to push the team members to perform on these duties.
In this role, your main missions are:
- Supporting the leasing team with the leasing progress reports;
- Pro-actively check and update on leasing materials and leasing tools;
- Prepare the leasing meetings and leasing contracts;
- Coordinate and update information and insert data in SAP;
- Develop sales- and budget forecasts and keep track of KPIs;
- Work with the pre-work for leasing agreements and negotiations;
- Coordinate activities and events within Leasing;
- Give support to Head of Leasing in his everyday work.
Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield (URW) is the premier global developer and operator of flagship shopping destinations. With a portfolio valued at €65.2 billion as at 31 December 2018, they own and operate 93 shopping centres; 56 are flagships in the most dynamic cities in Europe and the United States. The centres welcome 1.2 billion visits per year. Present in 2 continents and in 13 countries, URW provides a unique platform for retailers and brand events and offers an exceptional and constantly renewed experience for customers. The Group has the largest development pipeline in the industry, worth €11.9 billion. URW distinguishes itself by its Better Places 2030 agenda, that sets its ambition to create better places that respect the highest environmental standards and contribute to better cities.
At the forefront of innovation, URW's 3,700 talented professionals are preparing for future generations of customers. URW skills, engagement and team work are key to driving performance and generating superior value.
URW welcomes personalities that are committed, team players, full of positive energy and ready to grow within an international company. She offers a collaborative, innovative and achievement focused culture with unique opportunities for growth. URW strives for excellence and their culture fosters autonomy, innovation and collective power of their employees. Are you looking for stimulating and empowering missions that promote teamwork and challenge on a daily base? Do not hesitate to apply!
Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield is an equal opportunity employer that embraces diversity of backgrounds, perspectives, experience and skills. She believes that diversity, plays an important part in the success of the business and is committed to create an environment with respect and values that celebrates and makes the most out of people’s individual differences.
- You hold a bachelor’s degree or relevant work experience (> 2 years) in related field;
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills, and you speak fluently Dutch & English;
- You are at ease with Microsoft Office, especially in Excel and other business systems;
- You are curious by nature, structured and able to prioritize and take own initiatives;
- You have strong communication skills and you are confident in dealing with internal and external stakeholders.