Max. € 90,000
Engineering, IT, Energie
Detachering via YER
Medical & Health
Over deze vacature
The Test & Integration architect is the main interface between SW development and test team. You are responsible for supporting system integration and test execution in the integration phase of a complex mechatronics system.
You need to bring together the ideas of the module owners and combine this from a technical point of view with the availability of test spaces, equipment and other required modules. Additionally the test strategy should take into account testing at the correct level to minimize risk in both timing and costs while taking into account the needs of many stakeholders in a highly dynamic concurrent engineering environment. Tests comprise everything from input-output connectivity testing all the way to validation of top-level system requirements against customer specifications. You will work in close cooperation with the Test & Integration project lead and the module owners.
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
Philips Innovation Services has a wide range of disciplines and expertise to serve our customers in bringing their innovations to market. The Mechatronics department, with approximately 150 employees, is unique in its system design approach, which has led to many practical solutions for our customers. We are active in equipment as well as sub-system design, prototyping and testing. Next to that, many of our mechatronics solutions are applied in consumer products and healthcare systems. You will be working in multi-disciplinary teams of highly skilled technical experts from both Philips Innovation Services and its customers.
The Mechatronics Technology group within the Mechatronics department is a group of over 30 specialists in the field of Control, Dynamics, Acoustics, Smart Sensing, Tribology and Thermal management. Each day brings new challenges as we work in many different projects for a variety of customers, from small and medium enterprises to complex industries like semiconductors and solar power.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips. Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences:
- A competitive salary depending on experience;
- Chance to become a direct Philips employee after secondment period;
- Extensive set of tools to drive your career, such as a personal development budget, training and coaching;
- Healthy work-life balance;
- To work in a dynamic and driven team in which you can grow and gain experience in a multinational environment;
- Working for a world player can help you to further your career.
We are looking for
- M.Sc. or Ph.D. in Mechanical Engineering with 10+ years of experience in development of complex mechatronic systems;
- Proven record of accomplishment (3+ years) in leading/guiding the creation of test strategies for complex mechatronic systems;
- Solid analytical attitude combined with interest and skills for experimental validation;
- Motivated to operate in multidisciplinary teams, working on complex mechatronic research and development challenges;
- Excellent communicative skills, professional level of written and verbal communication in English;
- Able to find and effectively define solutions where other see only problems;
- Builder of bridges;
- Willing to travel regularly (within The Netherlands).