Max. € 70,000
Detachering via YER, In dienst van opdrachtgever
Medical & Health
Over deze vacature
In this role, you have the opportunity to be part of an enthusiastic team that aims to transform their innovation into new business in clinical research informatics. Partner with top players in healthcare and the pharma industry to demonstrate the value of the innovation and to prepare for market introduction.
You are responsible for
- Support the validation of the new proposition in healthcare informatics by contributing to the execution of clinical pilots and the deployment and implementation of the developed technology at clinical sites;
- Build text mining and AI modules to support information extraction, classification and transformation of medical datasets. You will focus on applications supporting efficient clinical research execution in the domains of cardiology and neurology;
- Develop an information extraction toolkit streamlining the Electronic Data Capture pipeline of a large Philips business in a concrete study, enabling them to improve the efficiency of clinical trial execution;
- Help process and analyze the performance data collected during the evaluations and support creating proof-points for the technology.
You are a part of
A small multidisciplinary team focused on developing informatics solutions for better clinical research, in a dynamic and creative environment.
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips.
We welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore. Healthy work-life balance.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- A MSc or a Ph.D. degree with expertise in data science and software development;
- Solid background and hands-on working experience in data analytics and AI, knowledge modeling, information extraction, data transformation;
- Previous experience in healthcare analytics innovation/research;
- Relevant knowledge of the oncology domain and of the (oncology-related) pathology area is a plus;
- Ability to work in a team in multidisciplinary and international settings;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build strong personal relationships;
- Creative, fast learner, able to adapt quickly to new contexts and go beyond own comfort zone, flexible;
- High English proficiency;
- Good writing and presentation skills.