Max. € 70,000/€ 80
Detachering via YER, Interim / ZZP
Medical & Health
Over deze vacature
You will be joining a tight-knit technology team, who are passionate about their job and enjoy playing an integral role within Philips HSDP. The team is responsible for a CI/CD pipeline that builds and tests 5 MLOC platform code largely based on Windows that more than 100 developers contribute to on daily basis. Many teams within Philips are continuously integrating the output. A key challenge is to improve the pipeline while keeping the shop open. You will strive to improve quality, reduce throughput time, and remove inefficiencies. You will drive the architectural improvements to move parts of the pipeline to the cloud, to modularize the pipeline and exploit container technologies.
Key responsibilities and deliverables
- Responsible for leading, development, maintenance and operation of the CI/CD pipeline;
- Enables timely sprint and on-demand platform and maintenance releases;
- Continuously updates knowledge on cloud and DevOps products and how to use them;
- Works with development teams to identify bottlenecks and proposes opportunities to improve;
- Works agile within the SAFe framework;
- 10 or more years of DevOps and management experience.
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model);
- Challenging assignments;
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office;
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach;
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance);
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven;
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture;
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals;
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies.
- TFS, Jenkins, C#, PowerShell, git, Subversion, Docker;
- State-of-the-art DevOps tools;
- Windows servers and deployment;
- Cloud deployment tools;
- Agile Development processes;
- SCM (branch strategies, merging).
- Technical lead;
- Fluent in English;
- Drive for quality;
- Hands-on mentality;
- Curious with desire to stay up to date;
- Likes to collaborate and support others
Required technical expertise
- Solid experience with CI/CD (approach, vision and tools);
- Object Oriented Programming experience;
- Scripting experience.