Depending onknowledge and experience
Detachering via YER, In dienst van opdrachtgever
Manufacturing, High Tech
Over deze vacature
Experienced finite element analyst who plays a key role in developing our new generation engines.
For the CAE-Engines group we are looking for a Structural Analyst FEM. As Engine Structural Analyst you support the engine design groups in the field of component durability. Your input is an important part in the continuous improvement of the new generations of PACCAR engines.
Your tasks include:
- Predicting and analyzing component loads and dynamics;
- Predicting component stress using finite element analysis methods;
- Verification and optimization of concept designs using simulation tools;
- You work in close cooperation with both construction and testing engineers.
As Engine Structural Analyst you report to the Engineering Supervisor of the CAE-Engines group.
PACCAR’s European Truck division, DAF Trucks, is the fastest growing truck manufacturer in Europe. DAF engine development is the center of competence for engine development within PACCAR. In the state-of-art engine development center DAF develops engine families for future regulations. DAF's engines and trucks are the best in class products in the transportation world, being always driven by providing environmentally friendly products with best cost-effectiveness and highest reliability for their customers.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to DAF.
- Good employee benefits
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative, results- and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- Master degree in Engineering or Physics;
- Engine Hardware knowledge is preferred;
- Experience with finite element analysis, preferably in a product design environment;
- Experience with low and high cycle fatigue analysis is preferred;
- Knowledge of Hyperworks and Abaqus is an advantage;
- Technical know-how and the ability to get to the core of issues efficiently and pragmatically are the keys to success in this position.
- Clear communication [both verbal as presentation wise],
- Pro-Active and result driven,
- Good organisational skills,
- English level B2 or higher is required.