€ 35000 - € 50000
Marketing & Communication
Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
For the Philips “One IGT Highway to the customer” program, I am looking for a Communication Specialist. Do you speak Ducth and English? Do you have a master's degree in marketing or communications and are you parttime available? Then this could be something for you!
In this position, you have the opportunity to play a vital role in energizing the Philips IGT business community. In the next 2 years Philips wants to transform their customer experience and accelerate growth. Philips will run a set of initiatives referred to as “One IGT Highway to the Customer” in three different regions across the world. You will be responsible to develop and implement a communication strategy to help us inform, engage and excite the IGT community and customers around these initiatives.
You are responsible for:
- Designing and implementing an internal communication program for the "ONE HIGHWAY TO THE CUSTOMER" program overall, as well as for each of the 3 regional sub programs
- Coordinating communications with Marcom colleagues in the Sales and Business organizations of IGT
- Acting as a Communication sparring partner for the program manager and business leaders of IGT
- Coordinating content development, approvals and release timing and delivery of material
- Working with leadership to share success and progress of the program with the IGT community as well as the broader Philips community
- Ensure Philips keeps a consistent messaging but tailored to different stakeholders groups
- Location: Eindhoven, Best, Amsterdam with travel to Zaventem
- Time: Part-time: 40-50%
- Duration: Temporary 12-18 months
- Job profile: 60
- Reporting to: program manager
We welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore. YER is preferred supplier.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Previous working experience as communications specialist for min. 2-5 years
- Self-starter and pro-active attitude
- Ability to oversee impact of program and need for communication to relevant stakeholders
- Ability to translate complex technical information into engaging and interesting content (looks more as a Marketing Communication role)
- Experience and knowledge in copywriting, proofreading and editing
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Outstanding organizational and time-management skills
- English and Dutch language
- Optional: Previous experience in working in Philips BMC structure and/or M&A environment
- Optional: Master’s Degree in Marketing or Communications