€ 40,000 - € 60,000
Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
For ASML, YER is recruiting a Mechanical Design Engineer.
Your job mission is to contribute to the development of products by specification, architecture, design, mechanical calculations (FEM), technical budget analysis, integration and test execution of mechanical components or subsystems.
- Specify and design the modules and/or functionality to realize the required performance
- Use state of the art design methods and construction principles to ensure adequate designs that can be realized from a technical and supply chain perspective
- Drive the qualification of the design by contributing to the specification of tests and the design and realization of test equipment
- Ensure that prototypes are built and tests are carried out
- Deliver the technical product documentation that is needed to release the design for volume production
- As senior design engineer, you typically coach design engineers and are responsible for a larger module
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
For the MDEV department the educational requirements and required work experience are as mentioned below:
- Engineer 2: bachelor degree with 3 years’ experience or more
- Engineer 3: master degree with 2 year experience or more
- Sr. Design Engineer and Team leader: master or PhD degree within Mechanics or Mechatronics with 7 or more years of experience
- Principal Engineer, Architect or Group leader: master or PhD degree within Mechanics or Mechatronics with 10 or more years of experience
- Well educated and experienced in the application of construction principles. High-class abilities to make stiffness and strength calculations
- Well-developed analytical ability, ability to design concepts and a pragmatic attitude and capability to translate concepts into practical designs that meet the specified requirements
- Experience with 3D CAD modelling tools is required, preferably Unigraphics
Preferably knowledge or experience within the following competences:
- Fatigue of elastic elements
- Dynamical behaviour of mechanical systems
- Advanced materials (ceramics, glass, compositions)
- Joining technologies: fasteners, adhesives, welding etc.
Very good technical skills with a pragmatic attitude. Creative thinking capability. Critical on results. Good communicational skills, team player and good knowledge of the English language.