Project & Program Management, Marketing & Communication, Engineering, Banking, Bouwkunde en Civiele Techniek, Energie
Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
For a big semiconductor company in Nijmegen, YER is recruiting a Principal Test Engineer.
One of the mega trends is the evolution towards self-driving cars. The company’s automotive business unit offers sensor and processing technology that drives all aspects of the secure connected cars of today and the autonomous cars of tomorrow. Product Line In-Vehicle Networking is enabling this by bringing high-speed, CAN, LIN, Flex ray and Ethernet-based data communication into the cars and single products or as System Based Solutions (SBC’s).
- As Principal Test Engineer you are responsible for the Development & design of the Industrial Test Facility (ITF) enabling testing of high volume production in the Industrial Environment. You will lead sub-project teams (TPE) and manage /drive external parties (subcontractors, SLA’s etc.). Plan and track own planning and align with the overall project planning;
- You have the technical depth & communication skills to lead discussions with technical experts and leaders from other disciplines (IC architects, quality, process, package, etc.) to influence the project direction and decisions while making right balance between TPE/Industrial requirements and project goals;
- You are a clear competence leader with an in- and external orientation. You apply your skills to keep competencies of others up-to-date. You train larger parts of the organization and are able to adapt the message to all disciplines;
- You are able to analyses complex and undefined problems and create non-existing solutions, flag problems in a project, in- and outside of your expertise and have the skills to effectively bring about the necessary change in the project. You are able to make process interventions in teams, e.g. on communication (skilled in human dynamics) – clear leader;
- You steer the business creation process with an industrial view delivering a high quality manufactural product and test solution for meeting/exceeding the required time to market and product cost as well as business fulfilment;
- You develop a clear vision on the expertise in the department and have a broad view on how this relates to other departments. You drive the vision and mission on time-to-market during development while supporting the best strategy for product cost down during time-to-volume;
- Traveling approx. 10% of your time is part of your assignment.
Big semiconductor company.
- You will be employed by YER and seconded to the company;
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension);
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach;
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance);
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven;
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals;
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies.
- MSc or BSc in Electrical Engineering or other technical engineering disciplines;
- 5-12 years’ experience in semiconductor industry, preferably with work experience in IC Development, Test & Product Engineering, IC Manufacturing Engineering and/or Semiconductor Quality Engineering;
- MUST: experience with Advantest, preferably with analog products;
- MUST: somebody who can take the complete ownership to fully develop and release (parts of) test program;
- Experience with working in a multicultural environment;
- Good communication and reporting skills in English;
- Convincing influencer and is able to operate independently;
- Balances strategic vision with strong execution;
- Willing to travel regularly worldwide;
- Ability to represent technical expertise outside own organization;
- Organizes, plan and controls tasks by defined objectives;
- Project management skills or skills in taking the lead.