Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
We are looking for an Oracle PL/SQL Developer who is challenged by working in a complex environment.
You will be working as an Oracle PL/SQL Developer at NXP Manufacturing IT in Nijmegen for the realization of complex industrial engineering and manufacturing process control applications.
Your main responsibilities in this function are:
- Integration of industrial engineering applications in the Nijmegen IT landscape;
- Rebuild an existing process control application in an Oracle solution.
Challenges in this position: being able to understand a complex environment and create complex data processing solutions.
NXP Semiconductors N.V. (NASDAQ: NXPI) provides High Performance Mixed Signal and Standard Product solutions that leverage its leading RF, Analog, Power Management, Interface, Security and Digital Processing expertise. These innovations are used in a wide range of automotive, identification, wireless infrastructure, lighting, industrial, mobile, consumer and computing applications. A global semiconductor company with operations in more than 35 countries, over 45.000 employees and a revenue of over $10 billion.
NXP Manufacturing IT
Manufacturing IT Nijmegen implements, develops and maintains IT solutions that enables the semiconductor factory ICN8 to run their operations effectively and efficiently and to continuously improve their performance. There is a large variety of IT systems, that is well integrated. Applications vary in the stage of life cycle management. The factory has an important level of automation and equipment integration. ICN8’s performance depends heavily on availability of IT systems, and innovations in the functionality offered.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to NXP. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model);
- Challenging assignments;
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office;
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach;
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance);
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven;
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture;
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals;
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies.
- Oracle PL/SQL programming;
- Linux scripting;
- Analyze business requirements and create a functional and technical solutions document;
- Effective communication skills;
- Good analysis and problem-solving skills.
- Relevant experience as a software engineer;
- Bachelor or master degree in technical area;
- Academical intellectual credentials required to understand complex subjects and get up to speed fast;
- Demonstrated capability of creating complex solutions;
- Fluent in Dutch;
- Enthusiastic and showing initiative;
- Able to work independently and as part of a small team;
- Project approach (mindset) with can do-attitude;
- Being able to adapt to a changing environment;
- Working under deadlines;
- We are looking for a local candidate with long term commitment.