Good employment benefits - depends on experience
Human Resource & Recruitment
In dienst van opdrachtgever
Consultancy & HR
Over deze vacature
For our client in the 's-Hertogenbosch region we are looking for a HR manager (0,6 fte) who act as a business partner within the organization and want to build on success in a growing (technical/medical) environment.
Deliver, service and facilitate within the organization, as a business partner to ensure they employ and retain to right employees, organization and culture to achieve their business goals. In this role you work collaboratively with the business to understand their agenda and to drive it forward with appropriate HR strategies and policies. Moreover, you will act as employee champion and change agent; assess and anticipate HR-related needs and will deliver value added service to management and employees that reflect the business objectives of the organization.
- Develop and implement HR strategies and policies
- Build, professionalize and standardize HR processes
- Advise management and employees on HR related subjects
- Facilitate the organizational cultural change process within the organization
- Standardize payroll and other HR related processes
- Build and update the HR manual
- Performance management and salary review processes
- Responsibility for HR projects and HR processes in departmental staff & MT meetings, mini trainings and information sessions
- Developing job descriptions and competency profiles
- Recruitment and selection according to business hiring needs
- Recruitment of trainees (electrical and mechanical engineering) and networking (Schools and Universities)
- Operational HR tasks (individual coaching, absenteeism, performance etc)
- Develop and implement procedures following HR legal regulations
- Standardization of processes and guarantee uniformity
- Analyzing and reporting HR metrics
Our client started as a spinoff of one of the largest Universities in the Netherlands and contains around 80 employees. Our client is specialized in developing innovative parts for MRI systems for the clinical environment and for specific research on humans and animals.
The HR manager is is reporting to the MD. The HR manager is leading the HR department.
You will be employed by the client on a 24 hourly basis during the first period of time (later on is it expected that the HR responsibility will increase to 0,8 fte).
You bring :
- A Bachelor's degree in HR
- 7 - 10 years work experience within a all-round fully responsible HR role
- Preferably experience within a technical, medical and production environment from HR perspective
- Preferably experience with cultural change processes
- Good command of the Dutch and English language
- Coaching skills
The competencies you bring are:
- Taking ownership
- Creating impact & influence
- Team leadership
- Organizational awareness