In dienst van opdrachtgever
High Tech, Manufacturing
Over deze vacature
Do you have a few years of experience in financial reporting and consolidation and are you ready for the next step in your career? For our client, an international high-tech company, we are recruiting a Reporting Manager.
The Reporting Manager is responsible for correct, complete and in time reporting of the consolidated financial statements of the organization as well as Financial management information that enables decision support and guidance for business management. The focus of this position is to generate overview, provide effective financial analysis/control and improve administrative processes.
In this position, you will have the ability to learn and work in an environment with global exposure. This position reports to the Director FP&A.
- The Reporting Manager will be responsible for the monthly reporting process of the consolidated financial statements;
- Actuals, Budget and RFF (Rolling Financial Forecasts)
- Management information that gives business guidance and decision support
- Sparring partner to business partners and stakeholders
- Maintain internal control framework regarding Record to Report process;
- Manage and coordinate the Annual Financial Statements of the organization compliant with IFRS;
- Provide solid analysis from a financial perspective;
- continuously improve processes resulting into more transparency and efficiency;
- Act as system owner of the consolidation and reporting software (OneStream);
- Manage and deploy reporting manual;
- Support global finance departments in monthly closing activities;
- Support Director FP&A with ad hoc analyses.
A high-tech global company with over 1,350 employees worldwide and offices spread across three continents Europa, Asia and America.
- A position in an international environment with over 35 nationalities working in cross-functional teams;
- A ‘flat’ organization: informal, flexible, no-nonsense and hands-on;
- Growth and learning opportunities to develop yourself;
- Competitive salary package and bonus program;
- For international employees hired from abroad we provide full relocation support;
- Excellent pension scheme;
- Ability to buy extra leave days;
- A variety of inspiring events throughout the year, such as various technical conferences, sports and family events and many more.
- Bachelor (+) level in a finance related study;
- At least 5-10 years working experience as financial controller, auditing, accounting or finance;
- Experience in an international environment is an advantage;
- Experience with IFRS reporting standards;
- Experience with financial reporting in consolidation environments (CTA, Equity pick up, etc.);
- Advanced technical skills in MS Office, Consolidation software (One Stream preferred), and BI tools;
- Strong analytical and reporting skills;
- Intellectual capacity to digest complex information, see trends and analysis through data;
- Proactive and self-driven;
- Ability to balance speed and accuracy;
- Excellent communication skills with ability to communicate effectively with different stakeholders in the organization;
- Good English business language skills.