Max. € 60,000
Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
Imagine that you may act as (Senior) Specialist FLM CDD and assess the quality of CDD/KYC-reviews within the KYC Service Centre WRR NL. That your contribution enables us to be 'in control' of Customer Integrity. As a FLM specialist, you report the findings to the responsible team leaders, managers and business. You advise and facilitate in carrying out root cause analyses and you give solicited and unsolicited advice for management action.
As a (Senior) FLM specialist you can make the difference by in-depth knowledge and experience of CDD/KYC & Anti-Money Laundering (AML).
For this role you are obliged to live in the Netherlands and have a Dutch work visa.
Making a difference...
- You are part of the KYC Service Centre NL in the FLM & Advisory team;
- You provide professional advice to colleagues from the KYC Service Centre NL, (senior) management and the business;
- You have the experience to signal trends and provide reports/management information;
- You perform monitoring activities based on key controls; set up, execute and report, both on content as on process;
- You are excellent in coaching by giving both training, providing information as well stimulating the growth of expertise of colleagues;
- Keeping up to date with relevant developments, observing bottlenecks;
- The ability to identify the most important KYC risks from an in-depth knowledge of relevant legislation and regulations and insight in the WRR 'business'.
With each other...
Collaboration is at the heart of everything we do. The KYC Service Centre NL, located in Zeist, ensures that adherence to internal policies and external regulations in the field of integrity (in the broadest sense) are embedded in the corporate structure and processes of the Wholesale Rural & Retail business unit (WRR). The KYC Service Centre contributes to this by managing, controlling and preventing situations/incidents, such as fraud cases, breaches of sanctions legislation and emergencies, which represent an acute violation of the integrity and reputation of the organization.
You shall be working for YER.
- Attractive (fixed) salary commensurate with knowledge and experience;
- 25 free to spend holidays per year;
- Travel expense reimbursement or leased vehicle;
- Good pension scheme;
- Overtime will be compensated in payment of wages or time-for-time;
- Committed to a good balance between work and private life;
- An open culture and clear communication;
- A Service Desk ready to answer all your practical questions.
Customer focus, problem solving, partnership, communication, coaching, monitoring and initiative are clearly essential competences for the role of (Senior) FLM Specialist. In addition, it's important that you recognise yourself in the requirements below:
- Bachelor/Master level;
- Relevant experience with first-line or second line control or monitoring (assessment and control), preferably in the KYC/AML field;
- In-depth knowledge of customer integrity;
- Extensive experience in the financial industry within Wholesale Banking;
- You are able to converse and write in English and Dutch excellently;
- Experienced in working within an international context.