A competitive salary depending on experience
Detachering via YER, In dienst van opdrachtgever
Medical & Health
Over deze vacature
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with a strong industrial technology and process background to join the global Mother and Childcare group in Philips. The successful candidate will be an established industrial technology professional with a background in the FMCG, White Goods, Automotive or Medical Device manufacturing area and clear record on leading industrialization introduction tooling and process development in manufacturing areas for medical and non-medical products.
Clear process and tooling knowledge in:
- Plastic injection moulding;
- Injection stretch blow moulding;
- Liquid Silicon Injection moulding;
- 2k moulding;
- Manual and automatic assembly;
- Decoration technology.
- Overall responsibility for leading and co-develop with NPI Engineering content for M&CC projects, acting as cross projects industrial technology expert and point of contact for all relevant tooling and process technology content including advanced development and part of industrial technology strategy;
- Overall responsibility for leading content for large continues improvement Projects, supporting the industrialization plan for the NPI group;
- Responsible for Manufacturing technology with proved experiences in industrial introduction in automations, tooling (Injection (Blow) Moulding; extrusion (Blow) Moulding, Compression Moulding and printing techniques) development. With a focus on new Plastic moulding techniques (2K; 3K and multilayer) and new materials;
- Responsible to define and maintain: “tool-release” and “tool-lifetime” procedure E2E;
- Acting as the Process and Tooling Engineering interface to Innovation Design teams, conducting thorough DFA/DFM studies, assisting with development team design reviews to ensure robust designs for manufacturing extending also in
o RFQ assessment
o FAT/SAT consultancy (including risk based assessment)
o tooling concept assessment (including risk based assessment)
o tool lifetime and refurbishment assessment (including risk based assessment)
o Project-book requirements
- Source/specify new equipment (Moulds, ancillaries etc.), conducting with overall team robust supplier selection for all new Tooling projects yet as gatekeeper for final tooling technology;
- CAPEX development and tracking for responsible Tooling projects;
- Track and report project timing, prepare project summaries and present to stakeholders;
- Provide technical input within PFMEA reviews and linking with clear inputs back to DFMEA influencing the final product design;
- To conduct Tooling Project verifications and validations on a global supplier base, overseeing all tool trials to ensure they are conducted in-line with Philips processes, producing the necessary documentation for review and ultimately production readiness sign-off;
- Drive Tooling Engineering leadership, discipline, control and communication;
- Drive best awareness/implementation of advances on Technology development in tooling / Moulding to ensure Functional Excellence is maintained.
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
The position is part of the Advance Manufacturing in NPI group in the Mother and Child Care category part of the Health & Wellness Business group.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips. Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences:
- A competitive salary depending on experience;
- Chance to become a direct Philips employee after secondment period;
- Extensive set of tools to drive your career, such as a personal development budget, training and coaching;
- Healthy work-life balance;
- To work in a dynamic and driven team in which you can grow and gain experience in a multinational environment;
- Working for a world player can help you to further your career.
We are looking for
- Strong process and tooling background with clear evidence of experience in liquid injection moulding;
- Strong DFM, Mould flow analysis, CAD skills and capable to dialogue and influence the design;
- Hands-on experience with Injection Mould tool trials, analysis of samples and capability study analysis;
- Excellent project management skills;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Excellent report writing;
- High Attention to detail;
- Ability to effectively present and communicate information to management, peers, suppliers and customers;
- Experience in a dynamic, fast growing environment using pragmatic problem solving skills;
- Results orientated, self-motivated, drive and initiative and ‘can do’ attitude.