Max. € 70,000
Detachering via YER, In dienst van opdrachtgever
Over deze vacature
Are you looking for a next challenging step in your career – Join ASML Corporate Risk and Assurance, a team of Risk and Audit professionals (25 FTE), which is guided by a philosophy of providing direction, assurance and adding value to ASML risk management, control and governance processes.
The Risk and Assurance function consists out of a team of 25 professionals. The team is stationed in Veldhoven (HQ) as well as in US and Asia. The team operates world-wide and services all ASML entities. The Risk and Assurance function is headed by the VP Corporate Risk and Assurance. The VP Corporate Risk and Assurance reports to the Audit Committee, Corporate Risk Committee and the CFO. Corporate Risk and Assurance is responsible for central coordination of ASML’s risk management activities, to provide independent, objective assurance, and to provide consulting services with the objective to improve the effectiveness of ASML’s risk management, control and governance processes.
The Risk and Assurance activity co-operates with management to encourage that risks are taken in a controlled manner. The Risk and Assurance activity ensures risk identification and drive risk responses to remain within risk appetite. Assurance services are provided to the Board of Management, Corporate Risk Committee and Audit Committee.
The (Senior) Internal Auditor supports the lead auditor in the preparation, execution and finalization of internal audit assignments, including process audits, IT audits and program audits.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- Academic level RA/RE or equivalent is a plus
- At least 4-6 years of experience in audit, preferably in a Big4 company
- Personal skills: Team worker, listening skills, consulting style, independent, precise, to the point, excellent planner, reporting skills, excellent English, willing to run the extra mile, emphatic, willing to travel (on average 3-5 weeks a year)