Depends on experience
Detachering via YER
Medical & Health
Over deze vacature
In this role, you have the opportunity to participate in innovative Research projects where you will boost our innovations by enabling the implementation of application stacks on public cloud-based infrastructures. You will be asked to bring in your expertise in the AWS cloud technologies to support our teams in creating breakthrough innovations.
You will be responsible for:
- The definition, design, implementation and integration systems in high quality, according to requirements and on time;
- Comply and align with software development professionalism standards within the team (processes and methodologies, quality of requirements, design, coding and testing);
- Carry out complicated development and prototyping tasks;
- Good understanding of the market needs and ability to translate them to implementation requirement while considering the overall solution;
- Promote domain knowledge, innovative thinking and customer understanding;
- Promote trust, openness and leverage external capabilities locally and globally.
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model);
- Challenging assignments;
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office;
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach;
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance);
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven;
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture;
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals;
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor/Master degree in SW Engineering, Informatics, or equivalent;
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience in (networked) product development as a Front End Developer;
- Proven track record in development methodologies like Agile/Scrum/V-Model;
- Experience in Angular and/or React is required;
- Experience in Java for back-ends technology in the cloud is an advantage.
This role will appeal to you if you:
- Enjoy working in cross-functional teams;
- Are curious, open and feel at home in an international environment;
- Have an affinity with innovative development projects and feel comfortable with relatively vague requirements.