€ 60.000 - € 70.000
Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
As the Mechanical Engineer, you are responsible for designing and developing MR products for hospital and outpatient radiology facilities. You will work with a team of electrical/RF engineers, systems engineering, manufacturing and service engineers to take products from concept through design into production using sound design methods to meet the needs of our customers and their demanding environment.
In this role as Mechanical Engineer you are responsible for the design, realization (schematics, drawings), integration and test of mechanical sub-systems, components or modules on the basis of design specifications in accordance with the functional specifications.
Key areas of responsibility:
• Document mechanical development efforts for the mechanical subsystem, component or module, including requirements, specifications, plans, reviews, test procedures, and test reports as input in the planning process of the project
• Substantial share in drawing up the functional specifications of the subsystems and included components
• Provide detailed designs and associated 2D and 3D documentation using ProE and Windchill
• Defines mechanical engineering work packages enabling subcontracting to (3rd party) mechanical engineering services
• Coordinate and support mechanical product tests to provide a traceable verification of the product
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making..
You will be part of the Business Unit Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) within Philips Healthcare. The Business Unit MRI is responsible for marketing, product development and lifecycle management of 3T, 1.5T High/Mid performance and 7T Research MRI systems. In the MR Development group, you will be part of the Dynamic Field Subsystem group with focus on the front-end mechanics.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips. Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences:
- A competitive salary depending on experience
- Chance to become a direct Philips employee after secondment period
- Extensive set of tools to drive your career, such as a personal development budget, training and coaching
- Healthy work-life balance
- To work in a dynamic and driven team in which you can grow and gain experience in a multinational environment
- Working for a world player can help you to further your career
We are looking for:
• Someone with a HBO Degree in mechanical engineering with broad mechanical engineering design and analysis skills
• Who has deep knowledge of materials and is proficient using ProE and WindChill
• Who has experience in working with suppliers to realize parts and to resolve technical issues
• You have experience with document control systems (e.g. Agile, PTC Windchill), FDA and IEC Standards
• Previous experience in Healthcare is a pré, as well as a green belt education.
• Disciplined team worker.
• Ability to lead teams
• Accurate and quality minded.
• Ability to work independently and to act pro-actively.
• Work in a team with electrical (RF) engineers
• Have interactions with suppliers on product design and produce-ability, product quality and cost
• Have interactions with Operations on production processes and tools, product quality and yield
• Work on key components in the MR Scanner