Max. € 60,000
Detachering via YER, In dienst van opdrachtgever
Medical & Health
Over deze vacature
For a department at Philips we are looking for an Industrial Engineer who provides integral production support from a technical, financial and organizational point of view.
In this role, you have the opportunity to be one of the key persons of our department in supporting projects. As the Industrial Engineer, you play a key role to create and maintain a cost effective and high quality production organization. On one hand translating product requirements into manufacturing parameters like cost built-up, logistic flow and supply chain and on the other hand driving cost down and quality improvement programs. Your input will support management and project teams at Micro Assembly Development and Greenhouse to realize an efficient production flow.
As an Industrial Cost Engineer, you are part of a multidisciplinary team that is responsible for Operations of high tech products. Your responsibilities:
- You will initiate, participate in or lead improvement teams, always searching for new opportunities, which can have a great impact in production. Besides this, you will have a close link to our Philips Excellence Lean program, driving continuous improvement;
- You are part of project teams responsible for all process and organizational challenges from a financial-technical perspective. You will be involved in the creation and implementation of financial project plans (business cases), cost calculations and time and method analysis;
- You have a close cooperation with our Development and M&S department regarding financial related topics like project costs, cost prices, and will analyse operational results (yield, ConQ);
- Your function will have a strong interaction with other departments within Greenhouse & Micro Assembly Development like Production, Innovation, Engineering, Logistics and Purchasing. This means you need to be able to shift between Management and the work floor.
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
You are part of the Micro Devices Facility ‘The Greenhouse’. Having over 40 years of experience, we team up with our customers to make products within the critical time path, reacting fast and flexible on new insights. We assure integral coupling with supply chain and manufacturing activities. Use industrial production equipment we provide electronic manufacturing services like industrial, high-end PCB assembly and interconnect architecture prototyping and manufacturing.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips Innovation Services. Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences:
- A competitive salary depending on experience
- Extensive set of tools to drive your career, such as a personal development budget, training and coaching
- Healthy work-life balance
- To work in a dynamic and driven team in which you can grow and gain experience in a multinational environment
- Working for a world player can help you to further your career
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in e.g. Electronics or Industrial Engineering and at least 3-5 years of relevant work experience in high tech medical device business;
- Professional expertise in applying company policies and procedures to resolve a variety of issues;
- Has working knowledge of company products and services and experience in leading multi-disciplinary teams;
- Frequently interacts with subordinate supervisors and functional peer groups. Interaction normally requires the ability to gain cooperation of others, conducting presentations of technical and financial information concerning specific projects or schedules;
- Working on issues where analysis of situation or data requires review of relevant factors. Exercising judgment within defined procedures and policies to determine appropriate action;
- Has a pragmatic, creative, flexible attitude with a result driven, can-do mentality and continuous improvement mind-set;
- Has experience with process validation (pFMEA, IQ, OQ, PQ);
- Has experience within DfX, DMAIC, Lean Manufacturing, FMEA, 8D, SPC and knowledge on statistical tools;
- Excellent communication skills, professional level of written and verbal communication in English and Dutch.