Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
For a big semiconductor company in Eindhoven, YER is recruiting a Senior IC Validation and Hardware Engineer.
Our industry-leading in-vehicle network and sensor systems save fuel and step-up reliability and dynamics, while our RF keyless entry/go and connected key solutions add convenience and security. We consistently deliver audio and connectivity solutions that rival the best in home entertainment, and we are pioneering low-cost telematics, with the first dedicated solution for road pricing, eCall, and stolen vehicle tracking. We use our solid-state-lighting know-how too, for our portfolio of Automotive grade LED Lighting. Our focused R&D investments, our competencies in RF, Analog, and Digital Processing, and our relentless commitment to quality and excellence make us a long-term partner in automotive. Our technology expertise enables delivery of innovative, easy-to-implement solutions that are tailored to our customers’ needs.
Product Line In-Vehicle Networking is enabling this by bringing high-speed, CAN, LIN, FlexRay and Ethernet-based data communication into the cars and single products or as System Based Solutions (SBC’s).
- Specify, develop and maintain validation boards and test environment;
- Participate in validation team, testing automotive Ethernet products;
- Perform validation board signal and power integrity simulations to make sure transmission lines up to 5GHz will work as expected;
- Reporting on validation progress and issues.
Big semiconductor company.
- You will be employed by YER and seconded to the company;
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension);
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach;
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance);
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven;
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals;
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies.
- M.Sc./BSc. in electronic engineering or equivalent;
- 7+ years of experience in IC validation;
- Experience in designing printed circuit boards;
- Experience in writing Python;
- Knowledge of scripting languages;
- Knowledge of Ethernet is a plus;
- Good communication skills, team player, driver mentality, pro-active attitude;
- Networking skills, creative, motivating, curious, open minded;
- Able to identify and resolve complex issues;
- Fluent English speaker.