Max. € 70,000
Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
Do you enjoy applying your engineering experience to state-of-the-art technology in a world-leading environment and you are equally inspired to execute your ideas? Then Reliability Engineering at ASML is for you. This job requires more than excellent technical ability alone, you also need the vision and leadership to inspire, convince and motivate others.
The semiconductor industry represents the cutting edge of high technology. Simply to survive in this fast-moving environment, organizations must continuously innovate and re-invent their products at very high frequencies. To be a leader in this environment you must move faster and more often than anyone else. That’s why at ASML we have established a culture of “green light thinking” and a “go, go, go” mentality. Everyone at ASML knows the importance of generating big ideas. Everyone knows the importance of getting those big ideas to market first. It’s an adrenalin-filled atmosphere. One that must also embrace the absolute importance of system reliability. An area that is not familiar for all engineers yet, but that is changing rapidly since the customer expects this from ASML. That’s why as an ASML Reliability Engineer you will not only need excellent technical skills but also the ability to network and communicate with other ASML people to keep the notion of reliability at the top of everyone’s mind. You must get involved and stay involved with new module designs and their creators, and maintain reliability issues at the level of importance they require.
By helping to build further and maintain the ASML Design for Reliability methodology you will play a central role in continuing the commercial success of the world’s leading provider of lithography systems for semiconductors. It is a commercial success that is founded on three business essentials: innovation, time-to-market, and system reliability, so your technical skills will be vital. In addition to those technical skills you will deploy your communication skills and your persistence to continuously influence others and maintain system reliability as a key performance indicator for the whole of ASML. You won’t be doing this alone, but also with other sectors within ASML such as Industrial Engineering, Production and Customer Support.
For a specific subsystem and its related parts & modules/building blocks:
- Analyse field performance and lessons learned
- Establish reliability requirement and budget breakdown
- Define operational environment & user case
- Perform risk analysis/FMEA together with development team
- Identify critical parts
- Risk retirement, including feasibility and lifetime testing
- Reliability testing at different function levels within a subsystem
- Reliability prediction
- Review: design robustness.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
BSc, MSc in mechanical engineering, mechatronics or (applied) physics, preferably with focus on reliability engineering. Six Sigma Green Belt certificate is a big advantage.
Priority will be given to candidates with at least two years practical experience with reliability engineering & qualification. Other candidates with a technical background and experience in Industrial problem solving, failure mechanisms and statistics are encouraged to apply. Experience in a multidisciplinary environment is an advantage.
- Analytical expert
- Driven to achieve results
- Understand change management principles
- Team worker