€ 70,000 - € 80,000
Detachering via YER
Consultancy & HR
Over deze vacature
Within MSD a global program was started to protect the company against cyber treats and natural disasters. This ERMD (Enterprise Resilience Modernization and Data Integrity) program has to ensure we are better protected and become more resilient when something happens in this area.General requirements are defined for systems on Security, Modernization and Data Integrity. A system inventory shows that a large amount of automation systems need modifications to comply with the ERMD requirements.
A Taskforce identified several projects. 25% of the projects require equipment replacements or upgrades and 75% are automation driven. We will team-up approx. 10 project teams to execute the automation driven projects.
The teams will determine the project scope to upgrade or replace the automation. After approval by a central board a strict schedule will be followed to document, upgrade or replace and test the automation to meet the final integration date.
Every project team exists of a Project Leader, Computer Systems Validation Engineer, Design Engineer Automation, Quality Officer and production representatives. A centralized Project Services team will support the teams with scheduling, finance and document management.
In 1923, Saal van Zwanenberg started Organon, where at that time pancreatic porcine insulin was purified. It was the start of over 90 years of innovative pharmaceutical production in Oss. Approximately 1,500 colleagues currently work on the production and development of medicines at two locations.
We welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore. YER is preferred supplier. You will be employed by YER and seconded to MSD.
Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences:
- A competitive salary depending on experience
- Extensive set of tools to drive your career, such as a personal development budget, training and coaching
- Healthy work-life balance
For these project teams we are looking for Project Leaders:
- Proactive and result oriented team player
- > 5 years experience in automation projects
- Experience in Life Science / pharma
- You will lead approx. 3 - 5 project teams in defining and realizing projects
- You will write the funding request based on the inventory of the Engineers
- Tendering scope with external contractors and suppliers
- Project Cost, Risk, Organization, Quality, Information, Time will be managed by you.
Deviation require your action
- Reporting progress and deviations to the program manager