Attractive salary and fringe benefits
Detachering via YER
Education, High Tech
Over deze vacature
The sector Twinscan Factory is responsible for the production of Lithography systems, new and refurbished. Within TF ShS Service Lab Engineering, the department introduces new products and corresponding processes from development into (Volume) and continuously adapts and optimizes the production and installation processes and provides support in connection with the organization
This vacancy within the group “TF ShS Service Lab Technical Support” and main focus is on the technical quality of the overall processes of processing, metrology, reticles and the (technical) coordination of the process lab operation for the Twinscan & EUV factory.
In the Service Lab wafers and reticles are prepared for exposure, processed after exposure, measured and recycled. Purpose of the Processing & Metrology lab is to supply wafer processing services (coat/develop/recycle) for ASML’s production process. The structures on the exposed wafers, required for the scanner calibration and qualification, are measured and qualified with a SEM and Yieldstar.
The Process Technician is responsible for maintaining the technical process quality and availability and supervises correct process execution. Corrects technical issues and/or supports engineering in solving issues. Proposes and contributes to improvements and introduction of processes. Coordinates and realizes a good technical work relation and execution within own department as with interfacing departments.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- HBO degree
- At least 5 - 15 years of relevant work experiences in Semiconductor Industry / Photolithography industry from out an equivalent position.
- Analytic thinking, able to work in a structured and focused way, self-supporting, entrepreneur, improvement driven, Service orientated, Trouble shooter (process and hardware)
- Service minded, good communicative skills, teamworker
- Knowledge of wafer processing and metrology is preferred
- Good communication skills in English / Dutch