Attractive salary and fringe benefits
Research & Development
Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
ASML is constantly striving to improve quality of our lithography machines. One of the current challenges is to ensure clean vacuum environment when projecting light on the wafer stage. Do you have experience in cleanliness and verification methods? Then our Process and Cleanliness Control group could be a great fit for you!
Process and Cleanliness Control group is tackling the issue of organic vacuum contamination by designing the cleanliness requirements of hardware. You will assure that the hardware design is meeting the cleanliness specifications by focusing on the correct cleanliness tests, adjusting if necessary and making sure that the cleanliness specifications are properly recorded in the TPD. You will also support the suppliers to understand the cleanliness specifications so that they test the correct parameters during the volume phase.
- Define cleanliness strategies for new product designs.
- Executing/leading design FMEAs for cleanliness of products.
- Define improvement action plans and get them implemented in the designs.
- Execute DOEs for cleanliness parameters on process and product level.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- Bachelor or Master degree in Chemistry, Material Science or Physics with a clear specialization towards cleanliness of parts.
- Having a Black Belt certification is a pre.
- Relevant working experience in a high-tech environment
- At least 2 years of experience in cleanliness and verification
- Experience with RGA/XPS/SEM/EDX measurements
- Experience with SW that supports statistical analysis (Minitab)
- Experience with working in cleanroom environment with knowledge on cleanroomH
- Experience with FMEAs, DOE, 6 Sigma, ISO cleanliness standards
- Experience with supporting hardware projects in the design phase on cleanliness